CELEBRATING 2013: THE YEAR OF EPIC ACCOMPLISHMENT
JANUARY 1, 2014
The Scientology New Year’s Celebration, held in Clearwater, Florida, capped what can only be described as the most monumental year in Scientology.
Over the course of the New Year’s event, Mr. David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board Religious Technology Center, presented the historic accomplishments of 2013. Among them:
- The launch of the Golden Age of Tech Phase II, including the processing and training sides of the Scientology Bridge to Clear, 100 percent Standard Tech Guaranteed—DONE!
- The release of the revolutionary and transcendent Hubbard Professional Mark Ultra VIII E-Meter;
- The debut of 10 brand-new Scientology Enlightenment Films;
- The entirety of Golden Age of Tech Phase II materials available in 17 languages;
- All of which made possible the opening of the first Ideal Org in Asia, the Church of Scientology of Kaohsiung, Taiwan—with all auditor training materials now available, for the first time ever, in Chinese.
- 2013 also celebrated the monumental completion of Founder L. Ron Hubbard’s projects for the release of the never-before-available Super Power and Cause Resurgence Rundowns;
- Beyond which, 2013 will forever be remembered as the year we opened the doors of our 21st century cathedral, the magnificent Flag Building.
As is traditional for every Scientology New Year’s celebration, the event further included presentations of outstanding accomplishments by stellar Scientologists bringing LRH technology into application, and thereby helping to create a literate, moral and drug-free world.
For the final exclamation point on a year of epic accomplishment and victory, Mr. Miscavige announced the unanimous Supreme Court decision in the United Kingdom—a landmark triumph for Scientology and Religious Freedom.
The 2014 Scientology New Year’s Celebration, translated into 16 languages, was seen by Scientologists across more than 50 nations. So it was, the message reached the farthest corners of the Scientology world that this is, indeed, our time.