HOW MANY HOURS A DAY CAN ONE
PARTICIPATE IN AUDITING?
This depends upon one’s particular auditing program. Some participate in auditing for a longer time than others. An average is around 2 1/2 hours a day for the five weekdays. Auditing is best done intensively, at least 12 1/2 hours a week (2 1/2 hours a day for the five-day week). The more intensively one is audited, the more rapid progress one makes as there is no distraction from day-to-day routines or upsets.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Background and Basic Principles
- Scientology Beliefs
- Scientology Founder
- What Scientology Does for the Individual
- Scientology and Dianetics Books
- Scientology and Dianetics Training Services
Scientology and Dianetics Auditing
- What is auditing?
- What is the difference between the two Scientology paths of auditing and training?
- Do all Church staff participate in auditing and training?
- What do the terms preclear and auditor mean?
- What is the E-Meter and how does it work?
- Why does one have to wait six weeks to participate in auditing if one has been habitually using drugs?
- Will taking antibiotics prevent me from participating in auditing?
- Is it okay to take any sort of drugs when you are in Scientology?
- What is the Purification Rundown?
- How many hours a day can one participate in auditing?
- Has the technology of auditing changed since the early days of Scientology?
- What will I get out of auditing?
- Does auditing really work in all cases?
- What can auditing cure?
- Can one go exterior in auditing?
- Are auditors governed by a code of conduct?
- Is information divulged during auditing sessions always kept confidential?
- Operating Thetan
- Scientology Ministers
- Inside a Church of Scientology
- Scientology Attitudes and Practices
- Scientology and Other Practices
- The Organization of Scientology
- Church Management
- Religious Technology Center
- What is Church of Spiritual Technology?
- Church Funding
- Scientology in Society